-->

What is your choice a duck or an eagle

What is your choice a duck or an eagle

Before writing on the title and the story related to ducks and eagles, "What is your choice a duck or an eagle?" I want to discuss some important traits, habits, and characteristics of these nominated animals in the prominent and popular story. Now I am going to write some things about ducks and eagles to differentiate.What is the best to select and adopt: 

  1. Ducks are found in all parts of the world. Lay many eggs and raise many kids. Travel in a queue without seeing here and there. Easy to catch,keep,and handle as a pet. They need a lot of support and care for food and shelter. Loves to live in water and on the ground.

  2. Ducks have no ability to fly high in the sky. A little flighty, tired, and dependent on walking only. Can’t see out of its surroundings. Unable to think for themselves due to their lazy nature. Ducks do what is simple and easy, not what is best for them.

  3.  Ducks do not have the capability of showing a strong desire and determination to succeed,and are unlikely to be self-starters.

  4. Ducks have the appreciable trait of guarding the owner's home like a vigilant and smart guard. One can depend on them.

Now I shall write about the prominent features, habits, and qualities of eagles:

What is your choice a duck or an eagle

A living symbol of power, freedom, and transcendence. Has amazing eyesight and can detect prey two miles away. Fly high in the sky. Never depend on others. What is your choice a duck or an eagle? Image credit to Co Sch:pexels.com/photo/ white-and-brown- eagle-187842/

  1. Eagles skyrocket above the crowd as well as stand out on mountains.

  2.  Eagles love freedom and love to live as high as they can. 

  3. They have large eyes for keen vision. They can see even when their eyes blink. 

  4. They can see future obstacles and aim higher for a new beginning. 

  5. To make thoughtful decisions, they must deal with all the dangers and opportunities in their way. 

  6. They move rapidly downward through the air to capture the target (prey).

  7.  They rise above the problems to get a greater view. They have the capability to solve problems and overcome challenges. 

  8. They are aware of their own, and they prevail. They prioritize what's best over what's simple.

Now start reading of a taxi driver 

who changed his life by 
challenging the status quo with 

his willpower.


The story of a taxi driver who was 

living a life like a duck but on 

changing his mind he decided to 

break the status quo and became 

an EAGLE. Now a question is 

before you 'what is your choice a 

duck or an eagle' read below:-
OR
What is your choice a duck or an eagle
A very gentle, simple bird that can't fly too high due to its lazy nature and heavy structure. Can dip suddenly. What is your choice a duck or an eagle? Image credit to Oleksandr Pidvalnyi pexels.com/photo/white- duck-near- water-close-up-photo-322438/

A passenger got off the bus and went out to the taxi stand. A smart taxi driver sped out, wearing a white shirt and black pants that looked freshly ironed, neatly tied a black tie, he came to the other side of the taxi and followed me to the back of the car.  

He opened the door and handed over me a beautiful card and said, "Sir, as long as I keep your luggage in the taxi, you read my mission statement. I rolled my eyes, what is this?"  He introduced himself as my driver.  He added that his mission is to get passengers to their destination in the shortest, safest and cheapest way and provide them with the right environment.  I looked around and saw that the inside of the taxi was as clean as it was gleaming from the outside.

Meanwhile, he was sitting on the steering wheel.  Sir, there is tea and coffee in it. I said jokingly, "No, I will have a cold drink." He replied "No problem."  I have a cooler, it has coke, buttermilk, water and orange juice.  What would you like to have?   I demanded Juice and he grabbed the box from the front.  I hadn't even met him when he said, "Sir if you want to read something, I have Urdu and English, Arabic, Hindi and Persian newspapers of today."

When he stopped the car at the next signal, he handed me another card that contained all the FM stations list that could be played on my car's radio, plus all the albums that he had on CD.  If you love music, I can use it, and as if that weren't enough, he said, 'Sir, I installed an air conditioner.  You can tell if the temperature is too high or too low.

At the same time, he told me about the route he intended to take at that time, as there was no rush at that time.  I can also tell you about this area if you want too. "He looked in the mirror and smiled.

I asked him as he had always been driving a taxi like this. A smile appeared on his face again.  "No, sir, I've been doing this for the last two years.  Five years ago I used to complain like other taxi drivers.  I used to spend all my time complaining.  

Then one day I heard from someone that *The power of thinking. This thinking has such power that you would like to be a duck or an eagle. So I said to myself 'what is your choice a duck or an eagle?'  If you leave the house expecting problems you will have a bad day.  If you fly high, you will look different from all over the world. 

It touched my mind like an arrow and turned my life around.

I thought this is my life.  I used to have complaints all the time and kept chirping like a duck.  I just decided to become an eagle When I looked around, all the taxis looked dirty. Their drivers were dressed in dirty clothes.  Complained all the time and quarreled with the passengers, their passengers were also disgusted with them.  No one was happy.  

I just decided to change myself.  First, I made a few changes, started keeping the car clean and focused on my clothes.  I got better when I got encouragement from customers.  And still looking for improvement,

I asked for my interest and if it made any difference to your income.

 "It simply came to my notice then.  My income doubled in the first year and this year it seems to be quadrupling.  Now my customers are booking me on the phone or sending me an SMS.  I think now I have to buy another taxi and hire someone like me.

He was fresh.  He decided that he did not want to be a duck but an eagle. Now, 'what is your choice a duck or an eagle?"


CHANGE BRINGS CHANGE.

As you prepare mentally and physically for the change, you should pay special attention to the following:
a. Try hard and avoid considering the future.
b. Initial impressions matter! Whatever you are!
c. Conscious, deliberate choice is necessary for success.
d. Have a good attitude and expect good things to come.
e. Do what you can in "Just Manageable amounts."
f. Positivity attracts people.
g. Why settle for ordinary? Take action from ordinary to extraordinary.
h. Always keep in mind, "As you sow, so shall you reap." Then sow what you intend to harvest.

i. Don't act like a duck. Ducks protest and quack. Become an eagle. Preying Eagles soar above. So "Quit whining."
j. Usually, only small actions result in significant advancements.
k. It makes no difference where you work in an office,in school, college, or university, as a      government or civil employee, politician, executive, or professional.
l.  What matters is how you act! Are you committed to complaining and making noise? or to stand out from the crowd?
m. As an eagle, you can transform challenges into adventures.
n.  Being an eagle masquerading as a duck definitely makes you feel confused.
o.  REMEMBER! You made the decision; don't waste the time. Learning through experimentation is the most effective way to minimize wasting time, effort, and resources. CHANGE AT ONCE! Eagles fly as ducks quake. 


NO CHANGE CAN BE FRUITFUL 

WITHOUT CHALLENGING THE 

STATUS QUO

What is the status quo?
According to Merriam-Webster, 'the current situation' or "the way things are now." is called the "status quo." For example, someone can say that he is content with the status quo and isn't looking for change. Someone can say that I am not satisfied with the status quo and want change. 
To create new solutions, challenging the status quo entails offering alternatives that go against accepted practices. The difficulties appear as a result of issues with current procedures. To increase the efficiency of a process currently working. More innovations may be required.

No one can change the status quo easily and quickly. There are many ways, steps, and efforts to make. Then a change can happen. First of all, you should have One strategy, introduce fresh techniques and methods for carrying out tasks. Then you will increase productivity and yield better outcomes.

The second strategy is to "Tackle issues". Addressing the status quo is when you recognize an issue and see potential solutions and immediately tackle it.
 
The third strategy is to "Change the way of life." Providing adjustments to the culture can help boost accessibility and promote more productive workplaces.

CONCLUSION

What do you think, the journey of the eagle should not start today. He gave me a new philosophy  Change your mind, change lives. That's what someone said  No one dies falling into the water. He dies when he does not hit his hands and feet to get out of this difficulty. So decide at your earliest "what is your choice a duck or an eagle?"


AUTHOR: Rab Nawaz MA, BEd

CONSULTED FOR REFERENCES:

1.https://www.linkedin.com/business/learning/blog/leadership-and-management/

2..(https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/the%20status%20quo#:

3.https://uk.indeed.com/career-advice/career-development/challenging-the-status-quo#:~:text=Challenging%20the%20status%20quo